Q. Hello, I love your Lauren Conrad makeup breakdown! It is so informative! I use Avon Mark items, and I read that her makeup artist uses those on her since she is a spokesperson. Do you know which Avon Mark products she uses and in what colors? Thanks so much! Holly
A. Thanks for the question, Holly! Lauren Conrad always looks pretty and age appropriate, I get a lot of requests for her makeup from my clients. While Lauren is no longer a spokesmodel for Avon (Ashley Greene is the current spokesmodel), I was able to track down what her makeup artist, Amy Nadine, used to use on her while representing the line. Here is Lauren Conrad’s Avon Mark breakdown:
- Foundation- Face Xpert Flawless Touch in Natural
- Concealer- Good Riddance Hookup in Light/Medium
- Powder-Mattenificent Oil-Absorbing Powder in Natural/Buff
- Bronzer-Bronze Pro Bronzing Powder
- Blush-Urban Neutral Flip For It Cheek Color
- Highlighter- Glow Xpert Face Shimmer in Champagne Glow
- Browbone highlight-Winkstick Hook up Eye Shadow Stick in Demure
- Lid eyeshadow- Urban Neutral Flip For It Eye Color
- Eyeliner-Get in Line Waterproof Liquid Liner Hook up in Painted Black
- Lower lash line eyeshadow- i-Mark Custom Eye Color in Plum Velvet
- Mascara- Make It Big Lash Plumping Mascara in Raven
- Lip pencil- Mini Mark it Stick for Lips in Peachy Pearl
- Lip Gloss- Glow Baby Glow Luxe Lipgloss in Sun Luxe
Lauren and her makeup artist also liked On The Edge Hook Up Liquid Eyeliner in Cleo, Glow Baby Hook Up Lipgloss in Pink Crush, Scandalash Mascara in Blacklash and Glow Baby Glow Glow Luxe Lipglosses in Petal Luxe and Lotus Luxe.
I hope you are able to track down these products and shades, thanks for the question, Holly!
If you have any questions you would like to see answered in an upcoming post leave me a comment or send an email to email@example.com.
What is everyone up to this weekend? We are taking our new puppy, Beckett, to pick pumpkins! Whatever your plans, I hope you have a fantastic weekend!